Wow! What a Fantastic Home!
This dazzling family home offers its new owner a luxurious lifestyle with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Be the envy of all of your friends with the exquisite entertaining areas and sparkling in-ground swimming pool, built in 2006 this home will simply take your breath away!
Located in the ever popular suburb of Hampstead Gardens and set in a lovely tree lined street amongst other quality homes on a large 836.2sqm (approximate) allotment, this home provides ample space for the entire family to live and play, whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Double sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with walk-in robes
- Spacious formal lounge with linen cupboard
- Modern kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop, Asko dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Light filled living room with built-in cupboard
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating throughout including the pool area
- Alarm system
- Solar system
- Electric hot water system
- Alfresco outdoor entertaining area
- Undercover heated in-ground swimming pool
- Expansive rear yard
- Double garage with electric roller door and direct internal and external entry
This beautiful home is ideally located close to plenty of local shopping centres including Greenacres and Northgate Shopping Centre. A variety of local parks, playgrounds, schools and public transport options are nearby. All of this and only a short 10 minute drive to the CBD!
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.