Quality City Fringe Location!!
This modern 2 storey townhouse delivers City fringe living at its best. Spacious on the inside and low maintenance on the outside, it is located 50m from an attractive park and minutes’ walk to the renowned Seven Grounds Café plus local entertainment venues such as the Excelsior Hotel and The Brompton Hotel.
Providing 2 good sized bedrooms upstairs, both featuring ensuite bathroom and built in robe. Downstairs you are greeted by the spacious lounge room leading through to the open plan kitchen. Additional features include a European laundry, garage with automatic roller door and rainwater tank. A private and secure outdoor courtyard entertaining space completes the offering.
The home is currently leased until 17/7/22 to a high quality tenant for $425 per week. Options include purchasing as an attractive investment opportunity due to the areas strong historical rental returns and capital growth. Alternatively upon expiry of the lease move in yourself. First home buyers will appreciate it as an excellent entry level purchase. A great opportunity for small families wanting to be within the exclusive Adelaide High School and Botanic High School zone. Private and secure while still spacious makes it perfect for people wanting to downsize. Convenient for country people seeking a City pad or for University aged children due to excellent transport links.
Features that make this home special:
- Two spacious bedrooms, both complete with a built in robe, ensuite and split system air conditioner
- Spacious lounge with split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and oven
- Additional toilet with vanity on the lower level
- European laundry
- Security system
- Garage with automatic roller door
- Rainwater tank
- Secure front courtyard entertaining space
- Currently tenanted until 17th July 2022 at $425.00 per week
Brompton really is all about location, with easy access to:
- Abundance of shopping options including the local Foodland, Plant 4 Bowden, Arndale Shopping Centre, Churchill Centre and Costco
- The delightful North Adelaide and Prospect Village with more dining and nightlife to enjoy
- Adelaide Aquatic Centre
- Only 4.5kms (approximately) to the CBD as well as Adelaide Oval and Adelaide Entertainment Centre
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.