Stunning Courtyard Home with Dual Living Areas
There's more than meets the eye with this well-built home in such a sought after location. Designed to maximise space and accompanied by a north facing rear, this home captures an abundance of natural light throughout.
Situated in the popular city fringe suburb of Blair Athol and built in 2009, you will be sure to put this beautiful home at the very top of your list. Immaculately presented from front to back, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is equipped with the all-important second living area as well as a valuable separate study.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans
- Separate study
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Downlights throughout the home
- Light filled second living area adjacent separate courtyard area
- 3-way bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Open plan living with easy flow to outdoor entertainment area
- Good sized pitched pergola for all-round outdoor entertaining
- Separate laundry with ample storage and bench space with external access
- Manicured gardens and grassed area on a maintainable allotment of 439sqm (approximate)
- Single and secure garage with automatic roller door with internal access
- Additional parking space in driveway for off-street parking
- Solar panels for energy efficiency
- 2x 5000L rainwater tanks
- NBN availability
Explore the location – 15 minutes (approximate) to the city via Prospect Road's boutique dining and shopping precinct, and a host of great local schools nearby including St. Paul's and Enfield Primary School which are both within easy walking distance. Shopping is taken care of via nearby North Park and Sefton Park shopping centres as well as the Gepps Cross Home HQ.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy this home, it will certainly suit first home buyers, executives, down sizers, families and investors. Put this beautiful property in Blair Athol at the top of your open inspections list for the weekend!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).