Best Offers by 14th of March 2022 (USP) - The Best of Luxury Family Living!
This magnificent 2017 built, two storey home offers the highest quality throughout and a superb lifestyle. Custom built and carefully maintained on a 395sqm (approximate) block, it offers unlimited possibilities with a well-designed floor plan consisting of 4 bedrooms (or 3 bedrooms plus a study), 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas, providing flexibility for a large or multi-generational family.
The upper level houses the open-plan kitchen, dining and living zone with access to the private outdoor entertaining area and front balcony. The contemporary, on-trend finishes continue into the stunning kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage plus there’s large walk-in pantry.
All bedrooms are also set on the upper level with 2 of them offering a built-in robe while the generous master is complete with walk-in robe and ensuite. The main bathroom is ideally set between the guest bedrooms and the 4th bedroom can also be used as a study for those who work from home.
Appealing to all, entertaining will be a pleasure in the outdoor space at the rear, for dining or relaxing. Positioned on the lower level is a separate lounge with convenient storage and a double garage with internal access.
Upper level comprising of:
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size and both offering built-in robes
- Bedroom 4 or study, perfect for all purposes
- Light filled living area with built-in cupboards and boasting gas fireplace surrounded by beautiful stone features
- Open plan dining adjacent kitchen with sliding doors to outdoor entertaining
- Stylish, well-equipped kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, large walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space and quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Modern main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Convenient laundry with external access
- Linen cupboards for added storage
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Verandah entertaining area with outdoor ceiling fan and lighting
- Low maintenance yard
Lower level comprising of:
- Separate lounge with storage under stairs
- Additional powder room
- Ducted air conditioning
- Double garage with panel lift door and internal access
- NBN Fibre to the premises
- Gas provision for outdoor BBQ under verandah
A new convenient lifestyle awaits being located only a short distance to multiple council maintained parks and reserves. Close by to Valley View Golf Course, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, The Junction Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All of this and only minutes away from local quality public and private schools.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.