No expense spared, everything old is new again!
This stunning, recently renovated 3 bedroom home has been immaculately presented and finished, leaving nothing more to do other than move in and enjoy. Located on a 694sqm (approximate) block with immense street appeal, you will be the envy of all your family and friends.
Features that make this home special;
- Master bedroom with built-in robe with ceiling fan
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with fans + built-in robe to bedroom 2
- Generous, open plan living/dining/kitchen area with LED downlights + gas heater
- Light filled rumpus room overlooking rear yard
- Modern, bright kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and ample bench and cupboard space
- Sparkling bathroom with full height tiling, high end fixtures, separate bath and shower + separate w/c
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage
- Recently replaced evaporative air conditioning system
- Neutral décor and freshly painted throughout
- Stunning tiles to main living areas + new carpet to bedrooms
- New windows to rumpus and kitchen area with safety glass
- Security screen doors
- New wiring of house, garden shed, carport and garage
- Newly tiled rear verandah/patio area for outdoor entertaining
- Manicured front and rear gardens with upgraded watering/irrigation system
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Garden shed
- Double length carport with automatic roller door
- Double gates with access to large garage/workshop at rear of home
Located in the heart of the emerging suburb of Highbury. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. All the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.