This Cosy Abode is More Than a House; It's a Place to Call Home!
Nestled on a quiet and picturesque cul de sac, this charming home offers the perfect blend of cosiness and style. It's a true family haven, boasting four bedrooms and two bathrooms, ensuring ample space for everyone. As you step inside, you'll be greeted by light-filled interiors that create an inviting atmosphere.
Setting this property apart is its proximity to Drage Reserve & Linear Park walking trails, a natural oasis just steps away. Whether you enjoy morning walks, picnics with loved ones, or simply appreciate the serenity of green surroundings, this location offers it all.
The magic extends to the backyard, where a vibrant paved area invites outdoor gatherings and relaxation. This cosy abode is more than a house; it's a place to call home, promising cherished memories and a tranquil lifestyle for your family.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good-sized bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all complete with ceiling fan, bedroom 3 with a built-in robe
- Formal lounge with bi-fold doors opening to the kitchen/meals area and with external sliding door access
- Expansive open-plan kitchen, meals and family room with stunning bay window
- Immaculate kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop, pantry, ample cupboard space and bench space
- Sparkling three-way bathroom with separate bath and shower and linen cupboard
- Large laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning & heating
- Beautiful paved outdoor entertaining area with stunning landscaped gardens
- Garden shed
- Solar Electrical System
- Double garage with panel lift and complete with built-in cupboard and both internal and external access
- Beautifully established front garden with double-width paved driveway for additional off-street parking
It is no wonder why Felixstow is so popular and why properties only last a short time on the market with a range of amenities at your doorstep including Glynde Plaza, Firle Shopping Centre, Marden Shopping Centre, Café Brunelli and the ARC Campbelltown. Public transport and great bus stop routes only a few hundred meters away and quality schooling including St Joseph's School Hectorville, East Marden Primary School, Rostrevor College and Norwood Morialta High School all within a stone's throw. All of this while only being 6km (approximate) into the Adelaide CBD!
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.