Stylish Modern Bay Window Villa!
Location, Opportunity and Potential! This stunning family home provides so much, located on a large block of approximately 835sqm.
Well positioned and set back from the road this home would be perfect for families wanting a big back yard, providing enough room to add a pool (STCC) in the future, or just enjoy the space (gardeners and children will be delighted).
This gem of a property would also be suited to investors who can see the benefit of this low maintenance property offering the potential to rent out, extend or explore its potential to subdivide (STCC).
Located close to public transport and many desired facilities including a choice of Shopping Centres closeby, Medical Centre & Chemist at the end of the street, schools nearby include Klemzig Primary, Hampstead Primary and the Gaza Sports Complex which includes an oval, tennis courts & playground just a short walk away.
You will also be spoilt for choice with hotels and restaurants also close by.
Features that make this home special:
- 18.28m (approximate) frontage and a 45.7m (approximate) depth
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and bay window
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with walk-in robe
- Spacious lounge and dining room
- Open plan living, kitchen and meals area
- Tiled flooring throughout living areas
- Light filled kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space + Newly installed rangehood, cooktop & oven as yet unused!
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Private laundry with direct access to rear yard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Large wide rear verandah, provides ample space for undercover outdoor entertaining
- Double carport with roller doors and drive through access
- Garage with service pit
- Ample off street parking for extra vehicles including a boat or trailer
- Roller shutters to front windows for security
- Rental appraised at $425 -$455 per week
Located conveniently close to many desirable facilities and only a 15 minute (approximate) drive to Adelaide Oval and the fabulous Riverbank Precinct. The Klemzig O’Bahn Interchange is only 5 minutes away by car for a fuss free 10 minute bus ride into the city. Don’t forget the fabulous Torrens Linear Park is a nearby feature of the area you and your family can enjoy in the years ahead.
Do not hesitate too long this opportunity will not last!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.