Large Allotment in Prime Location!
Prime opportunity to secure this solid brick home built in 1958 situated on a generous 829qm (approximate) block with a 18.28m (approximate) frontage and a 45.4m (approximate) depth. This home provides ample space for the entire family to live and play, whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location. Renovate and add value, restore and rent out, redevelop and renew the choice is yours (all subject to council consent)!
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Large separate lounge room with gas heater and split system air conditioner
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dual sinks and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Gas hot water service
- Verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Huge, fully fenced and North facing rear yard with plenty of room for the kids to play
- Powered garage/workshop
- Single carport with drive through access to the garage
Located only 7kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from the new Churchill Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza Shopping Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre. In close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools. Nearby to several local parks and public transport.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.