Family Entertainer on a Large 775sqm Allotment!
This beautifully presented, contemporary style home offers generous accommodation in a setting that lends itself perfectly for entertaining friends and family.
Situated on a large 775sqm (approximate) block with a wide 21.4m (approximate) frontage in a quiet pocket of Fairview Park.
Boasting light filled rooms, stunning floorboards, a large undercover outdoor entertaining area and expansive rear yard including a cubby house for the kids to explore.
There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious main bedroom with a built-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom two and three of good-size complete with built in robes
- Open kitchen and meals area that flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area
- Kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, Samsung microwave, dishwasher, gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
- Light filled open plan lounge and dining area
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry with access to the rear yard
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 1500KW Solar electrical system with 8 panels
- Fully monitored alarm system
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Large manicured rear yard with cubby house and pond
- Fully integrated watering garden system
- Garden/tool shed
- Rainwater tank
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, internal access and external access through additional automatic roller door
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within a short distance to a variety of local parks, public transport options and Tea Tree Gully Golf course. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Banksia Park International High, Banksia Park Primary and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.