A Bright and Modern Home Ready for Easy-Care Living!
Whether you are starting out, slowing down or looking to invest, this low maintenance and secure home will catch your eye.
Closely located to Malcolm reserve and a stone’s throw away from Hope Valley Reservoir, this well-maintained and secure three-bedroom home offers a light filled open plan living area that flows seamlessly to the undercover outdoor area.
Perfect for investors looking to add to their portfolio, downsizers looking for a low maintenance lifestyle or the first home buyer looking to enter the market.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of decent size, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with external access
- Practical study to front of home and convenient additional storage
- Paved undercover verandah perfect for entertaining
- Single car garage with internal and external access
- Rainwater tank
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
Superbly located minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and Hope Valley Shopping Centre have to offer. Various sporting grounds and parks are nearby. Paradise and Tea Tree Plaza interchange are a short drive away for an easy commute to the CBD. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Kildare College, Modbury High, Modbury Preschool to Year 7 and Dernancourt School
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.