Immaculate Courtyard Home in City Fringe Location!
From the moment you step foot in this 1966 built courtyard home set in the prestigious suburb of Torrens Park, you will want to make it yours! Boasting views to the hills from the back yard and featuring quality floorboards with 2.7m high ceilings, this home has been meticulously maintained. Set on 210sqm (approximately) in a small group of 4, this home delivers all the benefits of a city fringe location whilst also offering a tranquil and private setting to come home to. Ideal for downsizers, young professional couples or astute investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized second bedroom
- Light filled open plan lounge/dining area with split system air conditioner and bay window
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, Alto dishwasher and new Robin Hood electric oven
- Elegant main bathroom with plumbing for washing machine
- Floorboards to living areas and bedrooms
- 2.7m high ceilings
- New Rinnai gas hot water system
- Large fully fenced rear yard with rainwater tank and clothes line
- Single garage with roller door
An outstanding property situated in one of Adelaide's premier locations, within walking distance to Mitcham Reserve, Mitcham Square Shopping Centre, Scotch College, Mitcham Primary School and Unley High school. Only 10 minutes (approximately) to all of the shopping, eating and entertainment options that King William Road and Unley Road have to offer. Relish the convenience of being less than 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).