A Sweet Gem on the Linear!
This low maintenance, double brick residence provides a great opportunity for those seeking a secure and serene property located in the Adelaide City Fringe. Fully renovated, freshly painted throughout and perfectly located directly across from the popular Linear Park, with its wonderful greenery and excellent recreation facilities.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 good sized bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Lounge room with split system reverse cycle air conditioner for year round comfort
- Gorgeous, modern eat-in kitchen boasting large pantry, near new cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Updated bathroom with spacious shower, toilet and vanity
- Separate laundry with access through to the rear yard
- Lovely Intimate courtyard
- Single car space located at the front of the property
Additional property details:
- Strata Fees $370.00 (approximately) per quarter
- Council Rates $1,244.00 (approximately) per annum
- Water Rates $545.30 (approximately) per annum
- Carpets (12 months old)
- Light fittings (12 months old)
- Fly screens (12 months old)
- Kitchen (Wallspan) (12 months old)
- Fully renovated bathroom (2 years old)
- Hot water service (2 years old)
- Upgraded switchboard (12 months old)
Ideally located on prestigious Burlington Street all within close proximity to the City, respected schools including Walkerville Primary, St Andrew’s, Wilderness and St Monica’s Parish. The suburb offers some of South Australia’s most prestigious homes and is only a short distance to the Walkerville Shopping Precinct.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).