This well presented and recently updated 2 bedroom unit is just perfect for those buyers looking for a property to live in, at an affordable price point, just 6km's (approximately) from the CBD. Situated within a small Strata Title group, its position towards the rear of the property delivers a sense of peace and privacy. With its fresh look and feel, no adjoining walls, own car park immediately alongside the unit, versatile dedicated storage room and private paved garden area at the rear, this could well be your new home.
Equally this property will certainly appeal to investors, who will see the potential to secure quality tenants and who are also wanting to take advantage of the area's historically strong rental yields and potential future capital growth from the numerous exciting developments taking place and vibrant culture within the Prospect Council Area.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built in-robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Light filled lounge room with split system air conditioning
- Modern, stylish, eat in kitchen with ample bench space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Gorgeous floating floors
- Separate laundry
- NBN connected (fibre to the home)
- Good sized dedicated storage room
- Rear private paved courtyard with pergola
- Single carpark
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
Within a short drive to all of the great cafes and shops that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Excellent proximity to some of the city's best private and public schools. Great sporting and recreational facilities are all nearby including the Broadview Oval leisure precinct. Several public transport options including easy access to the CBD are close by. Minutes drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre and North Park Shopping Centre.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office)