Situated in a small boutique complex consisting of only 7 units, this double brick, spacious 'street facing' design features an abundance of natural light that saturates the living space curating a warm and welcoming energy.
The sophisticated finishes throughout, private undercover carport with automatic roller door, secure access internally and accommodation for another car off road are extra added features when contemplating the purchase of a unit. The 'showstopper' are the stunning polished pine hardwood floors that grace most of the unit.
The property delivers the winning combination of contemporary design, a small, private complex, street facing, private car parking, low annual strata fees and a superb location all wrapped up in one.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 2
- Open plan living/dining area featuring a stunning bay window and overflowing with natural light and sunshine
- Stunning renovated kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Glistening, modern and renovated bathroom
- Separate renovated laundry
- Separate linen closet
- Freshly painted in neutral tones
- Large porcelain tiles used in kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- White modern vertical blinds throughout
- Stone benchtops in kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- LED lighting throughout most of the unit
- Solid polished pinewood floors
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Lovely intimate courtyard and well cared for gardens
- Undercover carport parking with automatic roller door offering secure internal access
- Strata fees approximately $473.00 per quarter
An outstanding property situated in one of Adelaide's premier locations, within walking distance or a short drive to all of the shopping, eating and entertainment options that King William Road and Unley Road have to offer. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including Walford School, Scotch College, Unley and Parkside Primary Schools and Unley High school. Relish in the convenience of being less than 4kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.