Stylish 3 Bedroom Fully Renovated Unit!
This fully renovated, Strata Titled unit is a rare find for this area with its 3 genuine bedrooms!
Nestled at the rear of a quiet, single storey group of 4, it is situated on a beautiful tree lined street at the City end of this in demand suburb, immediately adjacent Collinswood and Nailsworth. Larger than average, this gorgeous property has a brand new kitchen and sparkling new bathroom, together with a light filled living room that enjoys a picturesque garden aspect.
First home buyers will appreciate it as an excellent entry level purchase into an in demand City fringe area. A great opportunity for small families wanting to be within the exclusive Nailsworth Primary School zone. Private and secure while still spacious makes it perfect for people wanting to downsize. Convenient for country people seeking a City pad or for University aged children due to excellent transport links. Equally an attractive investment opportunity due to the areas strong historical rental returns and capital growth.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with full width built in robe
- Freshly updated bedrooms 2 and 3
- Large, light filled lounge room
- Stylish new kitchen boasting gas cook top, double sink and ample storage
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Sparkling new bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning - LED down lights throughout - Roller shutters
- Beautifully maintained courtyard with the added convenience of 2 garden sheds
- Single carport
- Set amongst a quiet, well maintained group of 4
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
Within a short drive to all of the restaurants and cafes that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Easy walk to the bus, a full range of sporting facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. All this and only 5kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the Adelaide Oval precinct.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.