Ideal for Living or Investing
This charming, fully renovated unit constructed from Mount Gambier stone and set in a small group of 6 has been freshly painted in neutral tones and is sure to delight first home buyers, downsizers or make a superb investment opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled living room with brand new gas heater and wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Re-furbished kitchen with freestanding gas cooker
- Stylish renovated bathroom/laundry
- Quality blinds and light fittings
- Freshly painted throughout and all outside woodwork painted in 2017
- Private and secure rear courtyard with garden shed
- Single assigned car parking space
High on everyone's list is location and this property certainly is in the CBD of the North-East. Also in walking distance to the Clovercrest Shopping Centre, and just minutes from the Westfield Tea Tree Plaza, The Modbury Hospital, a variety of schools, parks and of course the O-Bahn which will have you in the city in 20 minutes.
Strata Fees are $350 per quarter.
Appraised for rent at approximately $250 per week
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).