Rural Retreat Between the Country and the City
Are you looking for privacy, peace, serenity, plenty of space and clean air? Do you want to escape the hustle and bustle of suburban living, whilst also being close to all amenities?
Introducing Currawong Springs: A unique offering of country lifestyle perfectly combined with city convenience. This substantial land holding in Inglewood boasts such peace and tranquillity that you may not realize you are only 25km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Set on 11.9 hectares, or 29.4 acres (approximately) of rural land, there is plenty of space to make your dreams come true, whether its owning cows, horses, sheep or chickens; or whether you prefer boats, bikes and cars.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with air conditioner, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans, bedroom 3 with air conditioner.
- Open plan living area with combustion heater
- Exposed brick walls throughout, high ceilings and timber beams creating a rustic ambience and feeling of space
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry, ample bench and cupboard space and air conditioner
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with ceiling fan
- Sparkling main bathroom
- Separate laundry incorporating toilet
- Wrap around verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining and overlooking the beautiful 360 degree views
- Multiple rainwater tanks
- Triple garage with roller doors
- Fully lined additional workshop/garage or teenage retreat
- Solar electrical system for energy efficiency
- Well maintained land with a mix of hills and arable areas
- Well managed winter creek
- 2 large dams, 1 with decking for boating, swimming or fishing
- Opportunity to be self-sufficient with water and grow your own vegies and fruit trees
- Plenty of space for pets including chickens, cows and horses
- Plenty of native wildlife including koalas, echidnas, kangaroos, ducks, ringtail possums and kookaburras to name a few
- Currently running Dorper Sheep and miniature Galloway cattle
- Secure dog yard
- Reliable, high speed wifi available
- Cattle yard (negotiable)
Perfectly located close by to sporting clubs, pubs, Glen Ewin Estate and the Adelaide Hills. Within 15 minutes' drive to all the entertainment and shopping of Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and St Agnes Shopping Centres. All this and just 25kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
To truly appreciate this lifestyle on offer, inspection is an absolute must. It's time to live the dream!
For further information, please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).