Contemporary City Fringe Living!
We are proud to present this quality Torrens Title home located in the beautiful and highly sought after suburb of Lightsview. Situated on a 326sqm block (approximate) and with its city fringe location, this is a home that will truly impress the young professionals, first home buyers or investors looking for a solid investment.
From the well-designed floor plan, down to the finer details, every part of this home has been effortlessly planned and flawlessly executed creating the ultimate combination of functionality, style, space and privacy.
With a fantastic street appeal and a modern style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with double doors, neutral feature wall, walk in robe and modern ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and his and hers basin
- Bedroom 2 and 3, both of great size with built in robes
- Fourth bedroom or option to use as a second living area or study
- Spacious open plan living and dining area opening up to the alfresco
- Kitchen with Stone bench tops, on-trend splash back, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, pantry, five burner gas cooktop and island with beautiful pendants above
- Contemporary main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Laundry with access to courtyard
- Tiled alfresco under the main roof
- Low maintenance well landscaped front and rear yards
- Double garage with automatic panel lift roller door
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 1.5kw Solar System with 3kw Inverter, Solar Hot Water System with Gas Booster
- Alarm system with option to monitor
- Neutral décor throughout
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and with plans for a future town centre in Lightsview featuring cafes and specialty stores. A variety of excellent public and private schools in close proximity. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer, the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information, please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.