Reside on Park Avenue!
This unique offering built in 1965 by the owners is a rare opportunity to stake a claim to your future, in one of the most sought-after pockets of Adelaide.
If you close your eyes and imagine your dream location, it's probably 38 Park Avenue, Semaphore South.
Ample windows are also a feature which give you views of the lovely, low maintenance gardens to the front and rear of the home.
Set in a quiet street, a 632sqm (approximate) piece of precious land with an outstanding frontage of 24m (approximate).
Superbly situated directly across from the popular EP Nazar Reserve which includes a football oval, cricket pitch, park and a playground. Additionally within walking distance to Port Adelaide Baseball Club and Glanville Hall Par 3 Golf Course.
Offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards, build your dream home or subdivide (all subject to council consent).
Features that make this property special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Formal lounge/family room with gas heater and plenty of natural light
- A retro kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar, pantry and freestanding cooker with gas cooktop
- Main bathroom with bathtub and stunning terrazzo floors
- Separate toilet
- Separate, spacious laundry with ample storage
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Baltic teak wood under flooring and carpets
- Moving to the rear of the home, be greeted by a stately backyard which also offers an undercover verandah overlooking a mass of established fruit trees and lawn.
- Fruit trees include lemon, lime, grapefruit, apples, plum and apricots
- 5 rainwater tanks
- Workshop / boat shed
- Garage which can accommodate one vehicle/ workshop and car pit
- Garden shed with extra storage
- Chicken coop / vegie station
- Carport with auto roller door to accommodate 2 vehicles
Within walking distance to Semaphore Foreshore, parks and reserves with EP Nazar Reserve on your doorstep. An array of sporting facilities are not far away and Semaphore Road will provide entertainment, boutique shopping and plenty of dining options. Only a short drive to Westfield West Lakes for even more shopping and entertainment. Zoned for Le Fevre High School with many quality private and public schools close by.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au. Purchasers are responsible for ensuring its accuracy.