Stylish and Sophisticated!
This contemporary home, built by Statesman Homes in 2015 is ready to be transformed into the perfect family home. Boasting a modern facade, whilst showcasing quality workmanship, you are going to feel at home from the moment you step inside.
Featuring an open plan living and an abundant of personality, its practical layout is one for all the family to enjoy. Built on a sustainable sized allotment and with fantastic street appeal, there is nothing left to do but move in and start enjoying all that this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and sophisticated ensuite
- Generous sized second and third bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Optional fourth bedroom with endless possibilities of converting to home theatre or media room
- Walk-in store room with shelving
- Light filled open plan family/dining area with built-in study joinery
- Sparkling galley style kitchen, featuring; 20mm Essastone benchtops, gas cooktop, Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Trendy main bathroom with separate bath/shower area and additional water closet for convenience
- Private laundry with built-in cabinetry
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zone control
- Decked outdoor entertaining area under pitched pergola
- Established front and rear gardens
- Automatic double garage with internal access and drive through capability to rear roller door
- Internal alarm system
- White round LED downlights to selected rooms
- Security roller shutter on front of bed 1
- 1000L Slimline water tank
- Shelving in garage
- Dux 26L instantaneous gas hot water system
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Reticulated watering system
And much more!
Within walking distance to Saints Road Shopping Centre and only a short distance Canterbury Reserve. Public transport, sporting clubs, council maintained parks and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 21km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.