Stunning Sanctuary of Style, Charm and Sophistication!
In a quiet tree-lined street, this exquisite circa.1920’s built bungalow is privately nestled in beautifully landscaped grounds, on a large 814sqm (approximate) allotment. This charming family home has been carefully transformed from its 1920’s origins to now provide a contemporary character home in the heart of the tightly held, prestigious suburb of Medindie Gardens.
Effortlessly combining character charm with sleek contemporary style, the transformation blends and retains original character features such as high ornate ceilings, fireplaces, lead-light windows and polished floorboards. A thoughtfully designed floor-plan has been designed with today’s family lifestyle and entertaining in mind. Boasting four large bedrooms one of which is the private master suite overlooking the landscaped rear garden.
You will feel right at home when entering through the wide entrance and hallway, complimented perfectly by a large light filled lounge room. Be blown away as you step into the jaw dropping, recently renovated rear open plan living and kitchen area, which flows seamlessly through the bi-fold glass doors to the spectacular rear yard with uninterrupted rear views.
Be quick, properties of this calibre and in this location rarely present to the market. The whole family will love and enjoy what this home has to offer!
Features that make this home special:
- Boasting four, double bedrooms
- Private master suite with unsurpassed views, spacious walk-in robe and ensuite with bath
- Large bedroom 2, complete with built-in robes and fireplace
- Bedroom 3 with original fire place and charming double doors
- Valuable 4th bedroom with double doors or option to use as a home office/study
- Large family living
- Spacious formal lounge with original charming fireplace for comfort
- A second commodious light filled open plan living and dining with LED downlights and bi-fold doors to the outdoor landscaped rear gardens
- Striking modern kitchen with quality cabinetry, stone benchtops, Miele and Smeg appliances, abundant storage, walk in butler’s pantry, wine fridge and breakfast bar overlooking the rear north facing garden
- Second bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Large laundry with built-in joinery and a convenient third toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
- Alfresco entertaining area with downlights
- Outdoor entertaining spot under a purposeful, beautiful vine offering essential summer shade
- Fully fenced, beautifully manicured, landscaped gardens with established plants and large fish pond
- Large insulated and lined studio/workshop with custom made sealed windows
- Large carport and space for additional cars
- Electric front gate
- 5kw Solar system
- Alarm system
- Mature landscaped front and rear gardens with fully automatic irrigation
- 3x rain water tanks
This magnificent residence offers an enviable address and lifestyle with outstanding access to the many amenities that North Adelaide, Norwood and the Adelaide CBD has to offer. Located only 5 minutes to all the cafes and shopping in North Adelaide and Prospect Road and less than 4km (approximately) to the vibrant Norwood Parade Precinct, Adelaide CBD and Adelaide Oval. Importantly, the property is situated a stone's throw from some of Adelaide's finest private schools, including St. Peters College, Wilderness School and St. Andrews Primary School.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.