Charming Family Home with Unlimited Future Potential!
This beautifully maintained solid brick home showcases charming original details throughout and boasts spectacular leafy views that will have you in awe.
Whether you choose to enjoy this property as-is or update and add your own modern touches to reflect your own personal style and add instant value, the choice is all yours.
From the moment you step through from the front porch, the generous layout leads you to a large, light-filled lounge room. There’s also a formal dining room, a combined family and meals area for casual dining and a well-appointed original kitchen with sweeping benchtops boasting great potential to create the gourmet haven you’ve always wanted.
Entertaining guests will be a pleasure on the outdoor entertaining area complete with built-in BBQ as you take in the pleasant surrounds of the expansive back yard. You will love the large 710 sqm (approximate) allotment with established gardens along with the prime location on a quiet cul-de-sac amongst other quality homes with a kids playground only footsteps away!
Features that make this property special:
- Generous master suite with built in robe with dresser, built-in bedhead and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 complete with ceiling fan, built-in robe and built-in desk
- Spacious bedroom 3 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Commodious lounge area boasting a built-in bar
- Formal dining area that could also serve as a valuable study area
- Original timber kitchen boasting ample cupboard space, electric cooktop and Pura tap
- Casual family / meals area with access to the outdoor entertaining area
- Sparkling main bathroom of good size with separate shower + bath
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Well sized laundry with external access
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area complete with built in BBQ, outdoor speakers and Vergola overhead
- Wistow Slate book leaf retaining walls
- Studio / Office complete with split system air conditioner and built-in cupboard
- Fenced rear yard with ample space for children to play
- Large lockable tool/ garden shed
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Ducted gas heating
- Gas hot water system
Located in close proximity to a variety of early learning centres, private and public schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby, including the Hope Valley Reservoir, perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy. Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer are only a quick drive away. As well as easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange or an easy 14km (approximate) drive.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.