Value buying - Opportunity to live in or invest!
This well maintained solid and secure double brick 3 bedroom home offers the lucky new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Set on a generous 690sqm (approximate) block
- Large master bedroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Large, light filled lounge with air conditioner and heater
- Dining area in kitchen
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Single carport
- Single garage with roller door
- Large workshop with power and concrete floor
- Rental appraisal $270.00-$300.00 per week
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Brahma Lodge Primary School and Salisbury Downs Primary School. Shopping centres including Parafield Gardens Recreation Centre and Parabanks Shopping Centre both nearby. A short walk to public transport options including the train station a short walk away, with buses also close by for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).