A Refined Residence
Immaculately presented and boasting generous proportions, this Torrens Titled home built by DeChellis Homes in Circa 2012 sits on a generous block of 392sqm (approximately).
A sandstone facade, bullnose verandah and manicured gardens offer superb street appeal.
The contrast between the timeless and dramatic colour schemes throughout the home adds to its attraction together with high quality and premium fixtures, fittings and window treatments.
The abundance of windows captures a wonderful sense of space and natural light.
The property boasts a brilliant floor plan and accommodation all set on one level with delightful gardens and sunshine in all the right places.
Pergolas of Distinction built the stunning Pergola in 2018 which comprises skylight panels, ceiling fan and downlights to make the Alfresco complete.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and the master with a stately sized ensuite
- Front lounge can also be utilized to function as a study/sitting room
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family
- Modern, stylish kitchen with two pack cupboards, Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, ample bench space, island bench, dishwasher, gas cooktop and Smeg appliances
- A bright and light dining and family area
- A luxurious main bathroom with bathtub, grand sized shower and separate second toilet
- The laundry is unusually oversized with ample storage space
- 2 linen closets in the corridor - 1 x 5 doors and 1 x 2 doors
- LED downlights throughout
- Security alarm
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alfresco complete with a modern pergola
- Rainwater tank plumbed to the front toilet
- Undercover garage, parking for one vehicle under main roof with automatic roller door and secure internal access
- Imitation lawn graces the front with beautiful english box hedges
- The back lawn is fully irrigated and is brought to life with the many plants in a variety of colour
Perfectly located with the beautiful Linear Park a stone’s throw away. You are also spoilt for choice with Walkerville, Marden and St Peters shopping precincts nearby plus the iconic Norwood Parade and all it offers only 8 minutes (approximately) away. Public transport is easily accessible with The O-Bahn Klemzig Interchange a short drive or walk away. Sporting and recreation facilities including the MARS Sporting Complex are also nearby. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Marden Senior College, Trinity Gardens and Norwood Morialta High School. All this and only 5.2km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).