LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only. Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
Arguably situated in one of Nailsworth's best addresses, surrounded by many family homes as well as the meticulously maintained council park around the corner, this circa. 1925 character home represents position and potential perfectly! Situated on a sought after allotment size of approximately 841sqm, complimented with a wide frontage of 18.7m (approximate), this neat character home offers its new owner a fantastic lifestyle in the heart of Nailsworth and a perfect opportunity to grow the family and be amongst the friendly community.
Our vendors have enjoyed decades of ownership and have enhanced many aspects of the home such as the renovated kitchen area with Caesarstone benchtops, soft close drawers and fitted with luxurious appliances throughout including Miele dishwasher and SMEG gas cooktop. A modern day open plan living, combined with good sized bedrooms, overlooking the sparkling in-ground salt-water swimming pool with solar heating, and an abundance of yard space for the kids to play. With the sought after Nailsworth Primary school a short stroll away and also zoned for the Adelaide High School and Adelaide Botanic High School. Rarely does a 4 bedroom home of this calibre with the ability to move in straight away or add your own stamp to the property overtime, present itself in the Nailsworth market.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3; bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light filled formal lounge with ceiling fan
- Formal dining room with ceiling fan
- Open plan living and meals area with ceiling fan and wood fire
- Recently renovated modern kitchen with stone bench tops, ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- Functional Laundry in bathroom
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Undercover porch area
- Manicured, low maintenance yard with solar heated swimming pool and large shed
- Undercover carport with panel door, room for 3 cars and drive through access
- Alarm system
- High ceilings throughout
With so many nearby facilities including Sefton Park Plaza, North Park Shopping Precinct, local parks and zoned for Nailsworth Primary School and Adelaide High and Adelaide Botanical High School, you really are spoilt for choice. The CBD and North Adelaide are both less than 5km away (approximately) as well as the fabulous Riverbank Precinct including Adelaide Oval being just minutes up the road, providing a lifestyle that is hard to match.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).