Stunning Federation Villa in Premium Location!
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well-maintained family home in the popular suburb of Salisbury Heights. Set in a well-established street and thoughtfully designed throughout, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area.
Built in 1998 by Rossdale Homes and boasting a stunning federation style street presence with bullnose verandah and bay windows, this is an opportunity that will appeal to growing families, first home buyers and young couples. Whether you have young kids, or pets that love to run around, the backyard provides ample opportunity for all to enjoy. Situated on a generous 687sqm (approximate) allotment with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, 2 large living areas and 4 generous bedrooms, this home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
What are you waiting for? Come and reap the rewards on Radiata!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite with dual shower heads
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Study or 4th bedroom with built-in shelving
- Light filled formal lounge with large bay window
- Formal dining area
- Commodious split level open plan family and meals area
- Practical kitchen featuring breakfast bar, large walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances including SMEG dishwasher and 6 burner cooktop
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted cooling and heating throughout
- Floating floorboards throughout open plan living and bedrooms
- Impressive pitched pergola entertaining area with Suntuf roof and ample lighting
- Fully fenced, established yard with lime and nectarine trees and garden shed
- Double garage under main roof with roller doors and internal access
- Additional off-street parking for up to 4 Cars
- Wide gated access to backyard
- Internal and external Termi-Mesh system
- Alarm system
- Automatic watering system
Ideally located in a quiet road and surrounded by many other quality built homes. In close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools such as Salisbury East Primary School and Salisbury High School and an abundance of public transport options. Only a short walk to the open spaces of many parks including Canterbury Drive and Jenkins Reserve. All of this and just a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Saints Shopping Mall, Parabanks Shopping Centre and Golden Grove Shopping Centre have to offer.
Make this property a must see and put it at the top of your open inspection list for the weekend!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.