Grand Living in Dress Circle Location!
Boasting a hilltop location with stunning 270 degree panoramic views from the balcony, this exceptionally well built and maintained family home is ready for those who prefer the finer things in life.
This executive residence offers space, comfort and style with a light-filled layout that exudes elegance, a residence that anyone would be proud to call their own.
An impressive facade provides the ideal welcome and combines beautifully with the low maintenance, manicured front yard. Double entry doors open to reveal an expansive two-storey layout which showcase four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms plus a powder room. Multiple living spaces await including a large family room, charming lounge and living plus a sought-after upper living space, perfect for a teenage retreat.
Appealing to all, the kitchen has been meticulously renovated with designer finishes, stone bench tops and quality Miele appliances, to appeal to even the most discerning chef. Truly a lifestyle home, the neutral tones combined with stunning timber floors and natural light create a beautiful ambience, while the internal living spaces connect seamlessly through to the expansive decked verandah area featuring stunning city views.
Truly an entertainer’s heaven, this wonderful family home unquestionably ticks all the boxes and is a quality built and well-loved residence that boasts a very rare blue-chip location set on a large 685sqm (approximate) allotment. A special opportunity sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers!
Upper level comprising of:
- Large master bedroom with generous walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes and direct access to the balcony
- Separate family room with built–in storage
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and spa bath
- Large balcony with fantastic views of the Adelaide CBD & beaches, providing the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee
Lower level comprising of:
- Spacious lounge room with chandelier and adjoining meals area
- Separate family room with bi-fold doors opening to the living room, which is complete with heater and sliding doors to the deck
- Stylish white kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel oven and gas cooktop, sleek glass splash back, pantry, ample cupboard and bench space including breakfast bar
- Open plan dining and kitchen
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Additional powder room
- Generous decked verandah with ample room for hosting guests
- Low-maintenance backyard
- Double garage with roller doors and internal access
- Large driveway for additional off-street parking and gated access to the rear of the home
- Beautifully landscaped garden area with a range of fruit trees and plenty of room for a future pool if desired (subject to planning consents)
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout (two units)
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Gas wall heater
- Beautiful polished timber flooring throughout
- Under deck storage
- Dress circle location near Black Hill Conservation Park, only meters to walking tracks
- Close to public transport
Perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Athelstone, close to Black Hill Conservation Park, Morialta Falls and Thorndon Park Reserve. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including St Ignatius College, Athelstone School and Thorndon Park Primary School. Only a short distance to Newton Village and Newton Central Shopping Centre. All this and only 12.6km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.