Exceptionally Designed with Sophisticated Finishes!
This opulent family home offers its new owner a luxurious lifestyle completed with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Located in the up and coming suburb of Windsor Gardens, with amazing street appeal and multiple areas to entertain, this home is sure to impress!
The layout has been thoughtfully designed with convenience in mind. Upon entering the home, you are met by a grand entrance with void that offers an abundance of natural light and sets the tone of the ambience to follow throughout. The kitchen boasts a suite of enviable finishes throughout with a large waterfall stone bench top, breakfast bar, walk-in butler’s pantry and stainless-steel appliances. Adjacent sits the spacious open plan living and dining space which flows seamlessly through the Aluminium stacker doors to the outside alfresco where you can relax as the kids or pets run free in the backyard. Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms including a fabulous master suite, separate living area and central main bathroom. Simply move in and enjoy all that this home has to offer!
Features that make this home special:
- Master suite boasting a walk in robe and ensuite
- Well-appointed bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet and vanity
- Separate light filled living area with ceiling fan for year-round comfort
- Ducted multizone reverse cycle air conditioning
- Contemporary kitchen with high quality finishes, stainless steel appliances including 900mm Euro oven and Smeg gas cook top/range hood, Smeg dishwasher, walk-in butlers pantry, breakfast bar and an abundance of bench and cupboard space
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining room with double glass sliding doors leading through to the alfresco
- Study / 5th bedroom
- Separate laundry with linen storage and external access
- Convenient additional powder room
- Under stair storage
- Impressive enclosed alfresco with café blinds, ceiling fan and heater so you can host guests all year round
- Generous backyard with luscious lawns and soft fall bark / entertaining area perfect for the kids to play
- Ducted multizone reverse cycle air-conditioning with strip grates to dining/lounge
- LED downlights throughout
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Double garage with automatic panel lift doors with external and internal access
- Double driveway for additional off-street parking
- 9 foot (2.7meter) high ceilings downstairs
- Pre-wired for front and rear lighting (not installed)
- Exposed aggregate driveway and paths
- Hebel construction
- Full Irrigation system with automatic pop-up sprinklers
Located nearby to Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the entertainment and shopping that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Close to Linear Park and public transport options including the O-Bahn and bus stops and within walking distance to Paradise Interchange. Quality primary and secondary schools and multiple sporting facilities are also nearby. Located less than 10kms (approximately) to the CBD, vibrant North Adelaide and everything the Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.