Large Allotment in Convenient Location!
Prime opportunity to secure this large allotment of 830sqm (approximately) with a wide frontage of 30m (approximately), offering the perfect lifestyle located in close proximity to numerous amenities including Westfield Tea Tree Plaza just a 12 minute (approximate) walk away.
This 3 bedroom home provides spacious internal living, undercover outdoor entertaining area and landscaped rear yard. Offering enough space to entertain at home with family and friends.
Live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent), the choice is yours!
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms, bedrooms 1 and 2 with built-in robes, bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area with split system air-conditioner and gas heater
- Kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, water filter, breakfast bar and skylight
- Meals or second living area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and access to rear yard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Expansive rear yard with room for the kids and pets to play
- Rainwater tank
- Single garage with workshop area, automatic roller door and internal access
- Solar electrical system with 20 panels
- Roller shutters
- Gas hot water system
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Modbury High, Modbury South Primary, Highbury Primary and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.