High quality on High Avenue!
On offer is this rare 2018 built executive residence. Boasting a carefully considered floor plan, providing an abundance of space for the whole family and offering a luxurious lifestyle with quality fittings and fixtures throughout.
With fantastic street appeal and wide frontage with double garage, 2 living areas, 3 large bedrooms and modern alfresco for outdoor entertaining, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Be quick for this one!
Features that make 36 High Avenue special:
- Luxe master bedroom with large walk-in robe/cabinetry and sparkling ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with large built-in robes
- Spacious open plan living area
- High quality stylish kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, island bench and breakfast bar
- High ceilings throughout with Champagne Oak laminate flooring in living areas and lush quality carpet to all bedrooms.
- High clearance doors, modern square-set cornicing and high skirtings
- Large dining area
- Light-filled formal lounge room which could be used as a theatre or 4th Bedroom.
- Immaculate three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower, with high quality porcelain floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Huge alfresco area built under the main roof, fully tiled and ideal for all year round outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, direct internal entry and valuable drive through access to rear
Live in comfort with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout and other extras such as fully landscaped gardens, exposed aggregate driveway, alarm system and so much more.
Located only 8.5kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from multiple shopping options. In close proximity to parks, public transport options, sporting precincts and a variety of schools.
Inspection is a must!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).