Renovated Solid Brick Home on Secure Corner Allotment
A superb opportunity to secure a fantastic property situated in a highly coveted location. Located within 500m (approximate) of the convenience of Arndale Shopping Centre and under a kilometer (approximate) to Regency TAFE.
This updated property provides ample space for the entire family to live and enjoy. A spacious floor plan with every room offering generous proportions, well maintained and featuring numerous upgrades, this home is ready to move in and enjoy without a dollar to spend!
Sure to impress families and first home buyers looking to get into the market along with investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms, all featuring built-in robes
- Large light filled lounge with high quality, custom gas heater
- Modern, stylish kitchen featuring granite benchtops, quality appliances plus ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with modern floor to ceiling tiles and stone vanity top
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Polished timber floorboards throughout living areas
- Expansive verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with shed
- 7kW (approximate) solar panels
- NBN connected
- Triple length carport
- Electric roller shutters on all main windows
- Secure fencing and automatic front gate
- 384sqm (approximate) allotment on prominent corner allotment
Zoned to Woodville High School and within 2km (approximate) of Adelaide Secondary School Of English.
Perfectly positioned in the in-demand suburb of Kilkenny and under 10km (approximate) to the CBD, this home is a must to inspect this weekend!
For further information please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.