Prime opportunity in Dernancourt!
Located in the popular suburb of Dernancourt, this fully renovated family home offers its new owner a fantastic lifestyle. Situated on an impressive 770m2 (approximate) allotment with a 35m (approximate) frontage and boasting light filled spaces, arched entryways, generous room sizes and plenty of room for the kids and pets to play.
This home will appeal to couples, families, retirees and the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. The choice is yours, enjoy a coffee in the courtyard or entertain in the commodious rear yard!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled set-down lounge/dining with pitched high ceiling
- Second family area overlooking lounge/dining
- Modern U-Shaped kitchen featuring 20mm benchtop, electric cooktop, 900mm wide stainless steel appliances, overhead cupboards, subway tile splashback, built in microwave provision, breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Open plan meals with built in servery cupboard
- Sparkling main bathroom with full height tiling, inset bath and semi-frameless shower screen
- Private toilet for convenience
- Laundry with built in cupboard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Wall mount A/C to lounge/dining room
- Spacious outdoor pergola
- Well-kept front and rear yard with fruit trees and veggie patch
- Single garage with roller door and workshop space
- Garden shed
- White round LED downlights to open living areas
Set within a stone's throw to Balmoral Reserve as well as easy walking distance to Linear Park. Conveniently located in close proximity to ample public transport options and local shops such as Dernancourt Village and Newton Central. Dernancourt Primary School, Kildare College, Sunrise Christian School and Avenues College are only minutes away. All of this and just 12km from the City, what more could you ask for!
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.