Stylish and Spacious Home in Idyllic Location!
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this immaculate family home in the popular suburb of Walkley Heights. Set on a comfortable 448sqm (approximate) allotment, complemented by a fantastic street appeal and a modern elegant style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy.
Freshly painted and boasting a divine open plan living that opens out to the spectacular outdoor entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground swimming pool, making it the perfect space for family and friends to enjoy.
Additionally offering a brilliant lifestyle with Dry Creek walking trails and reserves located just minutes away.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ceiling fan and access to main bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both complete with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Light-filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, puratap, gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Large built-in cupboard for storage
- Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof pergola and two ceiling fans
- In-ground salt water and solar heated swimming pool
- Spacious front and rear yard, perfect for the kids and pets to enjoy
- Double carport with automatic roller doors
- Two storage rooms off carport
- Alarm for security
- LED downlights throughout
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).