A prime opportunity is on offer to secure this classic family home in the popular suburb of Oakden. Recently renovated and featuring its original charm, this home will appeal to all opportunists looking for the perfect entertainer. Situated on a maintainable 302sqm (approximate) allotment with fantastic street appeal and adjacent the beautiful Woodland Reserve, this opportunity is not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan and walk in robe
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 & 3, both with built in robes and bed 3 containing a built-in study nook
- Commodious open plan living/meals area with ample natural light and ceiling fan
- Updated modern kitchen, featuring; profiled joinery doors, stainless steel appliances, double bowl sink and ample benchtop/cupboard space
- Stylish 3 way bathroom, containing; separate toilet, inset basin, frameless shower screen, feature tiling and tiled surround to spa
- Spacious laundry with inset trough and built in joinery
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Rear pergola
- Artisans entertaining area situated under a pitched pergola, featuring an inbuilt pizza oven and BBQ
- Neat and tidy gardens and mature sweet grape vines
- Carport with room for 2 under an automatic roller door and drive through access
- Solar System
- High ceilings
A new lifestyle awaits being conveniently located in close proximity to local shops, cafes and schools including Cedar College, Hillcrest Primary and St Martin’s Catholic primary school. Only a stone’s throw away to a variety of reserves and parks, including Woodland Reserve and Roy Amer Reserve. All that Gilles Plains Shopping centre has to offer is only a small drive away or take a 20 minutes (approximate) drive to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).