Refreshed and Rejuvenated!
Sit back, relax and entertain in this stylish home that has been tastefully updated and extended that truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity. Perfectly set in a tranquil location opposite a reserve and meters from the beautiful Berri reserve.
Showcasing a spectacular updated kitchen, floorboards throughout and an expansive rear yard with dual entertaining areas.
Situated on a large 745sqm (approximate) block with a wide 18.4m (approximate) frontage this home is sure to appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, families looking for convenience and room to play or investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards. Additionally providing plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms all complete with built-in robes
- Spacious separate lounge room
- Pristine updated kitchen featuring stone benchtops, Siemens gas cooktop, Pyrolytic oven and dishwasher, Delonghi range hood and island bench
- Dining area adjacent to kitchen
- Exquisite bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiling, wall hung vanity, above counter basin, frameless glass shower and above mirror lighting
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Private laundry
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Verandah and additional pergola in rear yard, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Landscaped front and rear yard with with plenty of room for the kids or pets to play
- Garden shed
- Garage/workshop with concrete flooring and roller door
- Double length carport with roller door and drive through access to additional double carport and garage/workshop
- 3 phase power available to garage/workshop
- Tinted front windows
- Electric roller shutters
- 2.16KW solar electrical system with 12 panels
- Solar feed in tariff 58 cents
- Council rates currently $1,327.00
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Modbury High School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.