Renovated circa 1925 Sandstone fronted Bungalow in a premier location!
Perfectly positioned on a corner block in the tightly held suburb of Nailsworth amongst other quality period homes, this picture perfect character 1925 sandstone fronted bungalow set on approximately 700sqm will simply take your breath away! Fully renovated throughout with character features including fireplaces, high ceilings with ornate ceiling roses, picture rails, wide entry hall and lead light windows this home also offers a new modern extension combining the original charm with modern elegance.
Perfect for families looking to enter the new Adelaide Botanical and Adelaide High school Zoning and prestigious Nailsworth Primary. Equally it will also appeal to professional couples, downsizers who want a low maintenance property with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy living in this family friendly street or astute investors looking to add to their portfolio. Arguably positioned in Nailsworth's best tree lined street this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
- Large bedroom 2 with fireplace and walk-in robe
- Generous sized bedroom 3 with fireplace
- Extensive open plan family/living/dining area with gas heater
- Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close drawers, 2pac cabinetry, gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk in pantry
- Sparkling main bathroom
- Laundry incorporated into walk in pantry
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Large deck, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Outdoor shower
- Manicured front and rear gardens with irrigation system for the front yard
- Huge double carport/garage with automatic panel lift door and available space for an extra workshop
- NBN Connected
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and palace nova cinema, Sefton Plaza, North Adelaide and Prospect Oval. Less than a minutes walk is a beautiful reserve with tennis courts, bbq, playgrounds and plenty of space for the kids to play. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanical High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Don't hesitate and risk missing out, these properties rarely become available in this tightly held suburb!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.