A Prime Opportunity Awaits!
First-time buyers, renovators, developers and astute investors will love the appeal of this property! Sitting on 690sqm (approximately) of land and with a frontage of 18.5m (approximately) this property offers the potential to update and modernise the residence to suit your own style or to knock down and re-build in a fast developing area. (Subject to Council Consent).
Timber floorboards are on show throughout including the air-conditioned lounge room, while the combined kitchen and meals area could be transformed into a stylish chef’s haven with views over the entertaining area and fenced backyard.
The bedrooms are of good size including the expansive and light-filled master with built-in robe. There’s a central bathroom, with a separate toilet, along with a laundry at the rear of the home.
This property has endless potential and avid investors will relish this property's ability to attract a wide range of tenants from families to downsizers or retirees.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious lounge room with split-system air-conditioning
- Practical kitchen with pantry, gas cook top and ample cupboard and bench space
- Bathroom with shower and separate bathtub
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry of good size with built-in cupboard
- Roller shutters
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Carport/verandah with gate and drive through access and space for multiple cars, boat or trailer
- Large garage with roller door and two storerooms, perfect for additional storage or the car enthusiast
Perfectly positioned close by to Tea Tree Plaza, North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, Modbury Hospital, Civic Park, City of Tea Tree Gully Library and public transport options including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange. Excellent public and private schools are only a short distance away. All this and only 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.