Is This Your Dream Home?
Be the envy of your family and friends with this stunning family home set on a large 425sqm (approximate) allotment in the sought-after suburb of Magill. Boasting a fantastic street presence and a modern elegant style inside, the home will appeal to professionals and young families who want to enjoy the idyllic lifestyle this property offers.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, large walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Freshly painted throughout
- NEW flooring to living area and kitchen
- Huge open plan living and dining
- Stylish kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop oven, dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space, island bench with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- NEW kitchen benchtop and sink
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- NEW bathroom basins and tapware
- Separate laundry with NEW benchtop and ample storage space
- Additional storage throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Large alfresco with ceiling fan, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with manicured gardens and 3000L rainwater tank
- Double garage with automatic door, drive through access to rear and direct internal access
- Clipsal Wiser Smart Light Dimming System
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Magill close to a variety of quality schools, UniSA Magill Campus, Hectorville Sports Centre and public transport options. All of this and only a short drive from all the shopping and entertainment options that Magill Road and The Parade have to offer.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.