Enjoy the prestigious, tranquil leafy suburb of Toorak Gardens with this stunning c1920's classic home. The beautiful home has been updated throughout and showcases style and elegance perfectly complimented by features of its decade including high ceilings, feature fretwork, fireplaces and timber floorboards. With a flexible floorplan and set on a 595sqm (approximate) corner allotment, this home offers an abundance of space for the whole family.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and feature fireplace
- Great sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes, bedroom 2 with feature fireplace
- Additional light filled 4th bedroom, study or multi-purpose room with valuable second toilet and built-in shelving
- Large lounge with heater
- Lovely meals room with French doors leading to entertaining area
- Rustic timber kitchen with island bench, gas cooktop and dishwasher with ample bench and cupboard space
- Formal dining room adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards providing ample storage
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Paved undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced and secure front and rear yard
- Double length carport with automatic roller door and access from Sturt Avenue
Perfectly positioned in this highly sought after suburb within walking distance to all the shopping and cafes of Burnside Village. In close proximity to Linden Park Primary School and Glenunga International High School and nearby to parks and recreation facilities. All this and less than 3.3km to the CBD!
For further information please contact Lalith Rajakaruna on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.