Double Fronted Sandstone Villa in Prestigious Location!
Welcome to this exquisite heritage home, beautifully restored to offer a seamless blend of modern comfort and traditional elegance including original decorative pressed tin ceilings. Your new home is set on a tree-lined street in the prestigious location of Prospect that places you close to shops, cafes and restaurants for a life of convenience.
Inside, the layout is bright and spacious with five bedrooms, two bathrooms and a beautiful conservatory office for those who need an inspired work-from-home space. The kitchen is set in the heart of the home which flows through to the living and dining room that opens out to the undercover entertaining area.
The north facing outdoor entertaining area offers the perfect place to relax at the end of the day while the 690sqm (approximate) block promises an abundance of space for those with kids and pets. Manicured gardens wrap the property which also offers two workshops for the DIY enthusiast as well as a double garage.
A home with so much to offer, it must be seen to truly be appreciated!
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 featuring old-style fire place, walk-in robe and ensuite with separate vanity area
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both with fire places and bedroom 3 offering side verandah access
- Bedrooms 4 and 5 both complete with ceiling fans and split system air conditioners
- Light filled study
- Commodious formal lounge with skylight, fire place and split system air conditioner for year-round comfort
- Sunken open plan living and dining complete with ceiling fans, split system air conditioner, fire place and double doors leading to outdoor entertaining area
- Practical timber kitchen containing ample cupboard and bench space and quality appliances
- Large conservatory / office with ceiling fan and access to rear yard through double colonial doors
- Well-presented main bathroom offering bath and separate shower
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Spacious outdoor entertaining area with verandah extension comprising of decked area with rainwater tank
- Fully fenced, established backyard
- 2x workshop spaces
- Double garage with automatic roller door and access to workshop
- Electronic security gate
- Security system
- 5kW solar panels for energy efficiency
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally located within the sought after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School Zone and a few minutes’ walk to Blackfriars Priory School.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
Please note: Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.