Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy!
Privately nestled with an elevated view to the adjacent reserve, this stunning home will appeal to the entertainer at heart with multiple internal and external living areas. Featuring 3 good sized bedrooms and spacious living areas, the home will appeal to first home buyers and young families.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled living room with direct access to the front porch
- Stunning timber kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Large dining room with air conditioner
- Stunning bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Timber floorboards
- Expansive rear pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Rainwater tank
- Garden shed and tool shed
- Manicured front and rear yard
- Single carport
Surrounded by parks and reserves and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Para Vista Primary School, Good Shepherd Lutheran School and Valley View Secondary School. Within easy walking distance to Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 15kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.