An Absolute Treasure!
This beautiful 'Waterfall' Austerity style home is an absolute treasure. Unique and special in its design, it has been thoughtfully enhanced over the years while lovingly maintained and is now just waiting for a new owner to come along and continue the many years of happy family memories the current owners have enjoyed.
Well located and positioned on a 706sqm (approximate) garden allotment. The home delivers spacious light filled rooms, multiple living options and a great outdoor entertaining area. Combine this with features that improve everyday liveability such as a 3kw solar system and rainwater tanks and this becomes a home that you can move straight into and start enjoying straight away, while still offering further potential to make some personal cosmetic changes to ultimately create a dream home.
Features that make this home special:
- 4 good sized bedrooms, bedrooms 2 and 4 with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge adjacent formal dining room
- Spacious kitchen with room for casual dining
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning system
- Large outdoor under cover entertaining area
- Garage/workshop with power and roller door + double length carport
- Security system
- 3kw solar electrical system
- 3 x rainwater tanks
- Beautiful manicured gardens
- 706sqm block, 16.09m frontage x 43.89m deep (approximate)
Only a short walk to transport options. Excellent sporting/recreational facilities nearby including the brilliant Broadview Oval. Easy drive to Northpark Shopping Centre, North Adelaide and Prospect shopping and café strips.
This really is a place to call home!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.