Sophisticated, Elegant and Impressive!
At 34A Tolley Road you are greeted by an elegant rendered façade and landscaped front garden, offering its new owner a luxurious lifestyle from the moment you step through the door.
Absolute no expense has been spared with quality fixtures, fittings and modern elegance throughout. Boasting quality carpets in the bedrooms and contemporary tiling throughout the living areas.
3 bedrooms are on offer with the master complete with a walk-in-robe and ensuite. The main bathroom is complete with a deluxe freestanding bath and wall mounted TV.
The open plan kitchen, dining and family opens seamlessly to showcase the impressive alfresco comprising a 'ready to go' integrated barbecue, fridge, preparation bench with sink and a standalone pizza oven. A superb space to relax and entertain with family and friends.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe fitted with an array of drawers and shelves and glistening ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiling, dual shower with niche and dual gloss white above counter wash basins
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 complete with built-in robes
- Study/home office
- Light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher provision, waterfall island marble look laminated bench top and plenty of cabinets all of which are all soft close
- Exquisite main bathroom with freestanding bath and wall mounted TV, featuring floor to ceiling tiling and gloss white above counter wash basin
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gorgeous bi-fold doors which opens out to the Alfresco
- Impressive tiled alfresco under the main roof with glass enclosure complete with a pizza oven, integrated barbeque, fridge and preparation bench with sink
- Beautifully landscaped front and rear yard
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door with internal access
- HDMI and internet antennas installed in every room
- 6 Camera security system
Located in close proximity to a variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby, including the Hope Valley Reservoir, perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy. Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer are only a quick drive away. As well as easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange or an easy 14km (approximate) drive.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).