Location and Quality Combined!
Built in 2014, this fantastic property offers sophisticated and contemporary living. With a neutral palette of light and bright tones throughout, the design provides year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the open plan living area to the impressive alfresco area.
Boasting 3 generous sized bedrooms, huge open plan living area, stylish kitchen with butler's pantry, as well as a fantastic street appeal, this home offers a luxurious lifestyle. Set on a 360sqm (approximate) allotment and surrounded by other quality new homes, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious, light filled open plan family/dining area
- Modern, stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, ample bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar and walk-in butler's pantry
- High 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Immaculate main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate spacious laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alfresco with mains gas connection, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Side courtyard which provides an abundance of natural light throughout the home
- Fully fenced and secure, low maintenance rear yard with rainwater tank
- Single garage with roller door and direct internal entry, as well as two way roller door access to side courtyard for your trailer or extra car
Within a short drive to all of the great cafes and shops that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Excellent proximity to some of the city's best private and public schools. Great sporting and recreational facilities are all nearby including the Broadview Oval leisure precinct. Several public transport options including easy access to the CBD are close by. Minutes' drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre and North Park Shopping Centre.
Be quick for this one!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).