Stylish Family Home on Full Size Allotment!
The complete package! An updated property with space and style plus the added convenience of being within a few hundred meters of The Heights School.
This exceptionally well maintained three bedroom property features recent high quality renovations and is ready to move in immediately without a dollar to spend.
Set just off the entry is the large lounge room, which leads to the dining area and updated kitchen. The master bedroom along with bedrooms two and three have built-in robes and enjoy easy access to the central, fully renovated bathroom.
Outside, there's room to host guests under the outdoor entertaining area while the 620sqm (approximate) block offers a great size yard with established gardens and a garage.
Additionally for savvy investors this substantial block and wide 18.28m frontage allows for possible future subdivision potential (subject to council approval).
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled lounge featuring split system air-conditioning
- All bedrooms offer built-in robes plus split system air-conditioning to bedroom three
- Open plan family and meals area
- Practical and modern kitchen offering ample cupboard and bench space, walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances
- Modern main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- New laundry
- LED downlights throughout
- Alarm system
- New carpets to master bedroom
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with verandah extension flowing on from internal open plan living
- Large garage with toilet and hand basin plus drive through access
- Fully irrigated front and rear gardens
Ideally located only a short distance to The Heights School, local shops and many public transport options. All of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer nearby and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn.
For further information contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.