Family Entertainer with Swimming Pool
This fabulous two storey family home is the one you have been waiting for! Immaculately presented and offering multiple living areas plus a spacious outdoor entertaining area that looks out to the sparkling in-ground swimming pool and rear yard, providing plenty of room for all the family to live, relax and play.
Inside, there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus multiple living spaces including a family room, open plan lounge space and upstairs rumpus room that invites you to gather with friends. You can show off your culinary skills in the well-equipped kitchen boasting an induction cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and not to mention an abundance of cupboard and bench space. Alternatively, gather outside under the outdoor entertaining or relax around the pool on those hot summer days.
Situated on a quiet street and boasting a generous 650sqm (approximate) allotment, there is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 complete with large bay window, built-in cupboards and ensuite
- Good size bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Spacious family room with ornate fireplace
- Dining adjacent kitchen with split system air conditioner for year-round comfort
- Open plan lounge and meals area with combustion heater
- Well-equipped kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Upper level study and rumpus room with balcony access
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with spa bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Verandah entertaining area overlooking established garden beds with watering system
- Impressive in-ground swimming pool, perfect for summer gatherings with family and friend
- Multiple covered pergola areas and a wood storage area to the side of the property
- Single garage with roller door and drive through access via additional roller door
- Pool renovated and painted in March 2022
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within a short distance to a variety of local parks, public transport options and Tea Tree Gully Golf course. The ever-popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Redwood Park Primary, Banksia Park High, Gleeson College and The Heights.
For further information and to make a private viewing, contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.