Fantastic Investment Opportunity!
The potential of this property is unlimited thanks to its enviable corner block location and close proximity to schools, shops, parks and public transport links. Move in and enjoy or bolster your investment portfolio and benefit from impressive returns with a current tenancy in place until August 2022.
The current layout offers three good sized bedrooms, one central bathroom and an open plan dining and lounge room. The spacious kitchen features plenty of bench and cupboard space as well as a double sink and sliding door leading directly to the dining area. Outside you will find an undercover verandah for you to host guests and a generous enclosed porch to the front of the property.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Light filled open-plan lounge and dining area with heater and air conditioner for year round comfort
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboard space and dual access from living and dining area, whilst also having direct external access to the verandah
- Central bathroom with bath tub/shower and separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry with external access
- Undercover verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Covered and enclosed porch to the front of the property, a perfect space for you to enjoy your morning coffee
- Single garage with automatic roller door and external access
- Large driveway for additional off street parking
- Currently tenanted for $280.00 per week until August 2022
- Situated in the newly established strategic innovation zone, of the Lyell McEwin Hospital
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Trinity College Blakeview, Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. Additionally in close proximity to Lyell McEwin Hospital and transport options.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.