Unsurpassed Quality and Modern Conveniences!
Those with an eye for quality won’t want to miss this exciting property opportunity! Built with the contemporary family in mind, this property encapsulates modern finishes and is sure to impress with striking street appeal along with the established gardens and 15-metre frontage along McCusker Avenue.
High-end fixtures are on show throughout the custom-designed abode complete with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an inviting open-plan living space providing ample room for the whole family! 2.7 metre ceilings enhance the space and perfectly complement the neutral décor on show.
For the home chef, there are stainless steel appliances and sweeping benchtops offering views out to the pitched roof entertaining area where you can comfortably host your next gathering in the beautiful spring weather.
There is absolutely nothing left to do in this easy-living, clean line home!
Features that make this home special:
- Grand master suite boasting a ceiling fan, a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size with built-in robe and a ceiling fan to bedroom 2
- Convenient 4th bedroom or office
- Light filled open plan kitchen/ meals and living area offering seamless flow to the entertaining area
- Modern and chic kitchen with a suite of stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher, ample cupboard and bench space complete with a breakfast bar for casual dining
- Sparkling 3 way main bathroom complete with separate bath, shower and toilet
- Valuable separate laundry with ample bench space, inset trough and external access
- Pitched roof entertaining area complete with ceiling fan
- Well fenced and low maintenance yard leaving those with a busy lifestyle more time to do what you enjoy on the weekends
- Established garden
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and small rear roller door accessing the rear yard
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities with Northpark Shopping Centres and Sefton Plaza close by for all your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport options are in abundance.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78- 80 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.