Endless Opportunity Awaits on this Large Block
Set on a large 850sqm (approximate) block, this 1966 built home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- Three generous sized bedrooms, bedrooms 1 and 2 with built-in robes
- Large light filled lounge with split system air-conditioner
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with twin vanities and spa bath
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Separate spacious rumpus room
- Fully fenced large rear yard with garden shed
- Drive through access to secure garage
- Solar electrical system with 6 panels
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 12kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Steve Flynn on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.