Perfectly Positioned Family Abode with Spectacular Views!
Set commandingly on the high side of McKenzie Crescent with impressive views and situated on a beautifully maintained 663sqm (approximate) block, with the walking trails of Kiekebusch Road Reserve on your doorstep!
The spacious layout is functional and comfortable with an open plan meals and kitchen area featuring attractive slate tiles, a warm and welcoming living room, three bedrooms and central main bathroom. To complete the layout there is the convenience of a study and separate laundry with external access. Those who love to entertain are sure to be impressed by the verandah entertaining area that overlooks the expansive beautifully maintained gardens.
Offering an exceptional lifestyle with many great amenities close by, astute buyers will surely be impressed with this rare opportunity!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with generous built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light-filled living room with beautiful bay window and ceiling fan
- Study with built-in storage
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, ample cupboard space, pantry and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with ceiling fan and additional built-in storage and attractive slate tiles
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Convenient separate toilet
- Laundry providing storage and access to rear yard
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with undercover pergola, providing the perfect spot to host friends and family
- Large backyard boasting stunning gardens and generous grassed area for kids and furry friends to explore
- Large shed (5.38m x 6.37m)
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Double width carport with drive through access to backyard
- Beautifully landscaped front garden
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of excellent public and private schools including Kings Baptist Grammar School and Gulfview Heights Primary School. Just 3kms (approximately) to Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre and only 6kms (approximately) to all the entertainment and shopping that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport options including The O-Bahn to the Adelaide CBD are also nearby.
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.